The best CRM solutions are not just limited to storing and securing customer data. They have so much more to offer like:
- Helping the sales team analyze data and generating reports.
- Automating the workflow to reduce cost, save time, and promote a holistic working environment
- Evaluating leads and helping the teams to manage quotes, create and execute broad campaigns.
- Helping create forecasts based on the past and existing data to apprehend future growth.
To manage a business is a challenge like no other. Microsoft Dynamics 365, as a comprehensive business tool helps the small and medium size companies to streamline the business processes better. This application adapts to an organization’s changing requirements and helps transform its sales, marketing, and customer engagement processes dramatically. Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is a powerful solution designed particularly for the mid-market companies that further adds to the enhanced productivity of the employees while taking the benefit of the advanced technologies. It gives a deeper insight to the IT professionals/executives into opportunities, performance, and customer relationships. It’s a deal which is quick, easy and hassle-free for a business to provide better leverage in terms of communicating with the customers, potential customers, team members, and corporates combined.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a collection of apps that allows you to manage any business process be it HR, Sales, or Operations. It can be used both ways, individually or collectively. Elaboratively, here’s why businesses use Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM when there’s an incredible range of business management solutions available.
- The seamless integration with the Microsoft tools, apps, and all of the Office 365 features helps the Microsoft Dynamics 365 to stand out and offer a unique experience to its users.
- With LikedIn Sales Navigator and Assistant as the built-in tools, this application is a business’ sales and marketing team’s constant. It boosts sales and improves productivity and efficiency of your product or service.
- One can easily configure and customize the architecture of this business management solution to meet the specific organization’s needs.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement comes with a competitive pricing and great customer service experience.
- Microsoft takes full responsibility for upgrading its software from time to time. More so, if you have opted for the Microsoft-exclusive suite of tools and programs for your business, you can be rest assured about experiencing the best.
As the most sought after product line of ERP and CRM, Microsoft Dynamics 365 entails the following (evolving) twelve applications to support faster growth and make your organization future-ready.
- Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations – an extremely useful tool for growing and established businesses
- Dynamics 365 for Human Resource
- Dynamics 365 for SCM, Supply Chain Management which is a complicated function if not handled properly. This application helps make the SCM process much easier, agile, and structure
- Dynamics 365 Artificial Intelligence for Sales, Customer Service, and Market Insight
- Dynamics 365 for Adobe Marketing
- Dynamics 365 for Commerce
- Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation
- Dynamics 365 for Mixed Reality to help one with guides, layout, and remote assistance
- Dynamics 365 Business Central – one of the most convenient business applications for the SMBs. It’s a comprehensive solution that can further be assimilated with other cloud services like Power BI, Office 365, Sharepoint, Outlook, and Power Apps.
The Way Forward
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is best suited for the growth companies that want a flexible infrastructure that is future-proof, can expand and be responsive to the changes in the global marketplace. Coming from the business tycoons themselves, if a company wants to drive sales and generate revenue, it has to understand its target audience in the best possible manner. This can only be accomplished with the best ERP system.
Dynamics 365 is not just related to understanding the customers, it also assists the employees be more productive while making a shift from manual to more automated tasks thereby reducing the stress and increasing job satisfaction. When the entire data is handy and accessible from anywhere, it frees up enough time and helps the core team feel relaxed and tap into other growth opportunities and prospects to grow the business.
click here for more articles.