India is a full of countless fascinating destinations to travel and always a desirable nation to plan a tour. Well, whenever going to plan a cruise in India or even some other country it requires several elements to keep a record like making the reservation for dinner, booking shore excursions, having the right gear, and getting to the port in time.
Top 10 Fascinating Cruise Excursion in India to Explore
- The Golden Triangle Cruise: Famous for Exciting Affair and experience some unique culture of India here and the world’s most historic sights.
- Andaman Islands Glass Bottom Cruise: Let yourself to endure the beauty of underwater corals and pristine clear beach.
- Chilika Lake Cruise: Chilika Lake Cruise: Famous for Seamless Voyage and have a nice bird and dolphin sanctuary.
- Kochi Cruise: Here you will get the famous Chinese fishing nets and the most photographable spots.
- Goa Cruise: Full of Lustrous Entertainment and popular for sunset where you will experience moonbeams, excitement, and thrill.
- Dibru Saikhowa River Cruise: Blessed with the beautiful surprises of nature.
- Brahmaputra River Cruise: Enchanting Cruise
- Sunderbans Boat Cruise: Breathtaking Beauty
- Kerala Backwater Cruise: Picturesque Rivers
- Ganges River Cruise: Scenic History
Here are some pointers to orderly prepare your cruise
- Create a record: After scheduling your cruise journey through any good travel company, your next move should be to write down everything you require to take on your holiday. Completing this in advance would save you from the last-minute confusion and stress. Holding a list of the things to bring on the trip will help you to distinguish the items you need to purchase and the things you have already with yourself, as well as the objects that cannot be packed until the last minute (glasses, phone charger, toothbrush, etc.).
- Arrange enough cash with you: Before leaving for your journey, you must make sure that you have a sufficient amount of cash with yourself so that you don’t have to worry for airport/road trip, snacks, etc. And meanwhile if you are touring around abroad, then having cash in the local currency can be of a great help.
- Make sure to take the photocopies of important documents: As we have to carry boarding passes to board the flight and that we can also have in our smartphones but for the safer side, one must carry a hard-copy. Along with this, one must keep copies of some important cruise documents and luggage tags.
- Make sure to provide information regarding your excursion to someone: You should always make sure to provide the information about your trip including the dates of traveling to someone from your family members, a close friend, or your neighbor to tackle the emergency.